- Get a quick overview of Python programming language and Jupyter Notebooks.
- Understand what is meant by data visualization and how it can be used.
- Learn the key design principles for data visualization.
- Create basic charts such as bar charts, line charts, and histograms using matplotlib.
- Explore other libraries such as Seaborn and Folium for advanced visualization of data.
|Fee:||₹ 2,400.00 only|
Please enter following details to download the brochure.
|Target Audience||Graduate professionals and college students|
|Faculty||Dr Shrikant Mulik|
|Duration||A month (10 one-hour sessions typically in the evening on alternate weekdays)|