Let us share with you the learning opportunities in this month!
1. Can we grow 100% native forests that are 30x more dense and have 10x faster growth? Afforestt has been creating natural, wild, maintenance free, native forests across the globe. So far they have made 138 forests in 10 countries. Based out of Bengaluru, this social enterprise makes use of Miyawaki Technique in its work. To learn about this technique, read this 14-page PDF document.
2. What is the relationship between information and food? Information is food! That’s the title of a TED talk by JP Rangaswami. In this humourous and engaging 8-minute talk, the speaker has offered a surprising and sharp insight: we treat information like food.
3. Have you heard of Knappily? Targeted for the “knowledge-hungry time starved people”, this free mobile app provides comprehensive information about the current affairs and the major ongoing issues. It presents the editorial analysis by using an interesting framework – 5W1H (What, Why, When, Where, Who, and How). Get the app!
4. Vidyarjan Academy has organized one-week online course on Singing Effectively with Karaoke from Tuesday 11-May to Monday 17-May 2021. Mr Anand Aashay will conduct six live sessions from 8 pm to 9 pm on all days except Sunday in that week. Anand is an accomplished singer, a retired executive from L&T Group of Companies and a visiting faculty at leading business schools. You can get a special 10% discount by mentioning “newsletter” as referral at the time of registration.
5. Vidyarjan Academy has organized two-week online course on Advanced Excel from Tusday 18-May to Monday 31-May. It will help you learn Functions & Formulas; vlookup, hlookup, match & index; Conditional Formatting; Pivot tables & pivot charts; and Recording & editing macros. We will have one-hour hands-on sessions at 8 pm every day except Sundays. You can get a special 10% discount by mentioning “newsletter” as referral at the time of registration.